Change is inevitable. Your progress is optional.
Never has this axiom been more relevant than in the emerging Post-Covid era, when Australian industry will be reshaped by tectonic events. Supply chains will change, automate and truncate to become rapidly more responsive. The way we work, communicate and engineer the future will be reshaped. The degree to which countries must be more self-sufficient in key areas will emerge as a national priority. Health, energy, infrastructure, defence, flexible manufacturing, construction, sustainability will all be at the forefront of change.
Are you paying for PR and then writing it yourself? Is your company invisible?
In our local and global experience over many years it is surprising how often this happens. Particularly in technical, industry and business-to-business PR.
Often the cause can be traced back to the selection process, when a PR company that looked really good on paper, and presented brilliantly, just didn't have the skills required to do the hard yards in the industry involved.
"Whyte PR has been a great help in generating visibility and coverage for Hyster-Yale. They have specialist experience in B2B communication, which was ideally suited to our multi-national and diverse industrial company ... > read more
"An effective PR professional can make an enormous difference to both individuals and businesses. Whyte Public Relations is not only highly qualified but very skilful, modern and experienced in their delivery of PR solutions that met ... > read more
"During the time I have worked with Whyte PR, Brent Whyte and Jack Mallen-Cooper have always been accessible, supportive, creative and constantly seeking new ways to increase our brand visibility and media coverage ... > read more
Whyte PR has been a valuable partner for CST Wastewater Solutions over the past decade. They have consistently and cost-effectively delivered outstanding publicity/visibility results in local, national and global B2B ... > read more
Boon Edam Australia has evolved considerably during the past five years and Whyte Public Relations has remained flexible and responsive to our changing needs throughout that time. Whenever I have contacted them with unexpected projects ... > read more
Whyte PR has been particularly helpful in extending the local and global reach of our hot water RV products after we introduced a new model. Not only did they push hard in attracting both distributor and consumer inquiries through print ... > read more
What We Do
We specialise in generating publicity and visibility for industrial clients. You might have the most innovative technology or the best product, but without visibility, sales can end up lacking. Whyte PR will work to get your name out there.
We understand how to drive business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) campaigns with a focus on bottom-line sales and branding.
We are a full-service communications and marketing organisation that employs talented and proven field-experts to efficiently and effectively fulfil strategic goals and client objectives.
- Coverage for Swisslog in Industry Update. This article is a Q&A with Swisslog Head of Consulting, Sean Ryan. It talks about how to futureproof your automation investment, and why you should.
- Coverage for CST Wastewater Solutions in DEMM Engineering and Manufacturing Magazine, New Zealand. This article talks about CST's fine screening technology, which was employed as a front-line safeguard in a new environmental project.
- Extensive coverage for Air Springs Supply in Construction Engineering Australia. This article talks about isolators can help with NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) to reduce risks to worker hearing.
- Extensive coverage for Konecranes in NZ Food Technology. This article talks about performing a wire rope analysis on overhead cranes as part of a maintenance programme designed to optimise performance and safety.
- Extensive coverage for Cut To Size Plastics in Australian Manufacturing Technology. This article talks about how thermoplastics are helping manufacturers seeking to embrace Industry 4.0.
- Coverage for LAPP Australia in Food and Drink Business. This article talks about hygienic cables and glands, specifically designed for food-safe applications with features such as strong chemical resistance, Standards compliance and round edges to avoid grit building up.
- Extensive coverage for Technofast in New Zealand Engineering News. This article talks about low-maintenance bolting technologies applied in airport control towers, to withstand windy conditions for decades at a time.
- Extensive coverage for Hydraulink in Water and Waste Management. This article talks about Hydraulink's involvement as hydraulic service supplier to a massive tunnel boring project in New Zealand.
- Coverage for Datalogic in Food and Beverage Asia. This article talks about a new compact hand scanner that delivers efficiency, reliability and accuracy benefits to a broad range of applications.
- Coverage for Boon Edam Australia in Facility Management Magazine. This article talks about how our client’s revolving doors can help keep pollutants (like bushfire smoke, vehicle pollution and pollen) out of buildings.
- Coverage for Enerpac in Australia's Mining Monthly. This article talks about a dragline maintenance operation where robust lightweight aluminium cylinders were supplied through Enerpac distributor Cooper Fluid Systems, to enhance safety and performance.